Biofinity Toric - Cooper Vision 2 x 3 pieces
Whether you are new to contact lenses or an existing wearer, CooperVision® Biofinity toric is designed to meet the most demanding needs of those with astigmatism.
The science of comfort
When it comes to your toric contact lenses, here at CooperVision we understand the importance of comfort. That’s why our Biofinity toric contact lens includes Aquaform® technology. This means wearers can benefit from:
- A naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- A lens that stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- A flexible, low modulus lens that's soft and comfortable
Aquaform Comfort Science gives you a comfortable, wettable and breathable contact lens.
The assurance of stability
As a wearer with astigmatism, it is important that your contact lenses offer outstanding stability to overcome symptoms such as blurry vision. Biofinity toric has an optimised lens geometry that orientates consistently and predictably.
- Substance : Comfilcon A
- Hydration : 48 %
- Diameter (DIA) : 14.50 mm
- Base Curve (BC) : 8.70 mm
- Time to use: 1 month
- Lenses in box: 2 x 3 pieces
These contact lenses are only on order. We don't have them in our magazine.
The time waiting is 7-14 working days.